Let's face it. Winter is here. The end of January into February is the height or our brr-chilly winters. We usually think of a White Christmas and snow falling on New Year's eve and think, "That's it! Great winter everybody!" but once the new year rolls around, the true beauty of winter shows up.
That being said, life must go on. We can do our darndest and run away to a sunny destination for a while to stave off those winter blues, but sometimes we can't. And that's the truth.
But there is always a bright side. If life must go on, we shall too. Do things that you love anyways.
Sometimes, it feels a drag to leave the house to go and relax, so that's why I love offering traveling, in-home treatments. Massage Therapy, Reflexology, and Reiki are all available.
Benefits of in-home treatments:
- Avoid rushing to get to appointments on time
- Zero traffic or commute
- You can always count on the weather to be just right at home.
- Stay close to kids or family members if they really need you.
- Be in a comfortable place that you know
- Have a glass of water, take a quick bath/shower, or crawl into your own bed right away -- no need to make your way home after feeling freshly relaxed
How can I have a Massage at home if I don't have a massage table?
Let us take care of that for you. We'll bring the table, the receipts, and even the music.
What we need from you:
- Some space, just enough to walk around the table. About least 9 feet by 6 feet. Somewhere where you could lay down a yoga mat and spread out your arms comfortably. I've set up in bedrooms, living rooms, basements, and in one case, a den and hallway. Whatever works for you.
- 1 or 2 pillows
- A small blanket for your comfort
- Your own music, if you prefer
Who can benefit from in-home Massage Therapy?
Anyone, but especially people who cannot leave home for any number of reasons:
- Elder clients with decreased mobility
- Patients of recent surgeries, injuries, stroke, or multiple sclerosis
- New mommies, who need to be close to their babies
- Whole families. Moms and dads often take turns watching kids while receiving treatments. Kids are more open to trying as well when they see how relaxed mom and dad are.
- Kids need massage therapy too! We often think kids have no stress, so why should they have the privilege of getting massage therapy? Children are growing, moving, exercising and using their bodies as much as adults, if not more. Because of the amount of physical activity most kids undertake, their bodies consistently present with increased muscle bulk, tender points, or even trigger points, as well. Insurance companies are starting to understand this too. More and more have family coverage as an option for extended health plans.
How do we set it up?
Click below to email or call and we will set up your in-home appointment as son as possible!
[REQUEST BY EMAIL] | [CALL NOW]
I can't wait to see you relaxed at home!